Thursday, January 14, 2010

MAC Warm and Cozy

Sooo . . .

I grabbed a few things from MAC's Warm and Cozy collection, mostly because I'm a sucker for neutrals!
I was much more exited about this collection than Love Lace but I used restraint and only got a few things from the collection . . .


I picked up 3 shadows: Modelette, Chamomile and Mulled Cider . . .

With Flash

Without Flash

I also grabbed a Tinted Lipglass in 2N . . .


And last but not least, By Candlelight Mineralize Skinfinish . . .

With Flash

Without Flash

I honestly can't say a bad thing about any of these products!
Out of the 3 shadows, I like Modelette the best. It has a smooth texture and a good color payoff.
I love 2N Lipglass! It is a great creamy, peachy-nude!
My favorite product out of this collection though, has to be By Candlelight MSF.
It is perfect for a highlight color and has no chunky glitter or fallout.

Overall I am very happy with my purchase!
Oh how I love neutrals!!!

LOVE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment