Friday, January 15, 2010

MAC In Lillyland


Soo . . . I'm not so much a fan of creme blushes on my acne-prone skin and Lipgellees are not not my favorites either, but I HAD to pick up these two items from the MAC In Lillyland collection!
I just LOVE the designs of the Pearlmatte Eyeshadow trio and the Pearlmatte Face Powder!
I was SERIOUSLY disappointed in the shadow, however, the face power ROCKS!

It is almost not worth posting swatches because these shadows are soooo super sheer!


They might be nice in the spring for a super light wash of color . . . who knows!
It was worth getting for my collection, I just couldn't resist the design!

The face powder, on the other hand, has really nice color payoff . . .

With Flash

Without Flash

MUUUUCH better than the shadows!
The colors can be used alone or swirled together for a nice bronze color!

Overall . . . I am thrilled to add these to my collection!

-xx

No comments:

Post a Comment